Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dearest Artemis

The old saying goes that home is where the heart is.
Someone once said, “If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind wanders.”
If these are true, it’s no wonder I don’t feel at home.  If my heart truly lies where my mind wanders, you have my heart.  It seems these days like everything reminds me of you.  If home is where the heart is, it’s no wonder I feel so lost.  Home is wherever you are.  Unfortunately, it appears that is rarely with me.
“Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”  Matthew 6:21 (NKJV)
You, my dear, are my treasure.  I have been seeking you my whole life, though I did not know it.  I have been spending my whole life following a map toward the big X, but I didn’t know just what would be buried beneath it until I met you.
“Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”  Matthew 6:21 (NKJV)
“If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind wanders.”
“Home is where the heart is.”
My heart lies with you.  My home is with you.
You are my treasure.
I love you.
Do I dare hope you feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment