Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three Simple Words

Obviously I'm not quite back into the rhythm of writing this every night.  I can assure you I will be doing my best to get back into the swing of things.  I cannot, however, assure you that these attempts will have any effect.

In the interest of giving you something to think about, I have three simple words on which you can dwell for days to come:
E.T. is Jesus.
It may sound ridiculous and crazy at first glance, but watch the movie again.  It makes sense.

Here are some things to think about as you watch E.T. and look for his messianic parallels:
  • arrival from another world
  • taken in by human family
  • knowledge of universe
  • healing powers
  • death at the hands of government
  • resurrection
  • return to the world from which he came
  • promise that he'll be "right here" [pointing at heart]
Still don't believe me?  Check out these images:


E.T. is Jesus.

Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment